Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
There are various method for preparing Chilli Chicken. I also have tried some of them, but this is most liked by me & my family.
- Soak the boneless chicken pieces in white vinegar for at least four hours.
- make a smooth batter using the cornflour& water.
- take the soaked chicken pieces out of the vinegar, dip them in cornflour batter and fry them till golden brown.
- in a non-stick pan/ kadai, heat 1/ 2 teaspoons refined oil.
- add the sugar, when caramelised, add the sliced garlic.
- add the fried chicken pieces.
- add all the sauces (soya, chilli, tomato) one by one.
- cook the whole thing for 5- 10 minutes.
- add the slitted green chillies over the preparation.
- after tasting, you can add salt, if necessary, because soya sauce is salty enough.
- enjoy the preparation along with your family.