4 hrs 15 mins
Chef #183165's Note:
There are various method for preparing Chilli Chicken. I also have tried some of them, but this is most liked by me & my family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the boneless chicken pieces in white vinegar for at least four hours.
- 2make a smooth batter using the cornflour& water.
- 3take the soaked chicken pieces out of the vinegar, dip them in cornflour batter and fry them till golden brown.
- 4in a non-stick pan/ kadai, heat 1/ 2 teaspoons refined oil.
- 5add the sugar, when caramelised, add the sliced garlic.
- 6add the fried chicken pieces.
- 7add all the sauces (soya, chilli, tomato) one by one.
- 8cook the whole thing for 5- 10 minutes.
- 9add the slitted green chillies over the preparation.
- 10after tasting, you can add salt, if necessary, because soya sauce is salty enough.
- 11enjoy the preparation along with your family.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.6
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 125.0 mg
- Sodium 774.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 37.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: