1/5 Photos of Chili's Chicken Crispers
C. Taylor's Note:
This copycat recipe is from Top Secret Recipes. Chili's chicken crispers are chicken fingers with a light and airy batter, usually served with TSR Version of Chili's Honey Mustard Dressing by Todd Wilbur. This serves 4 as an appetizer or 2 as an entree.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat shortening or oil in fryer to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine beaten egg, milk, chicken broth, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Whisk for about 30 seconds to dissolve salt. Whisk in 1 cup self rising flour. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes.
- 3Coat each piece of chicken with dry flour, and then dunk the chicken into the batter. Let a little batter drip off the chicken and lower it into the hot oil. Fry for 7 to 9 minutes.
- 4Repeat with the remaining chicken, frying 3 to 4 tenderloins at a time. Drain fried chicken strips on paper towels and serve with honey mustard dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili's Chicken Crispers
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.7
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 1433.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: