We have all enjoyed these simple to make donuts. Now you can make them at home. From Copykat.com (http://www.copykat.com)
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- oil, to deep fry in
- Use either a deep fryer, or a large deep skillet.
- Be sure to add enough of oil to line the bottom of the pan a couple of inches deep.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Remove biscuits from can and fry a few at a time in the fryer.
- When browned on one side, turn over.
- When golden brown on both sides remove from oil, and drain on paper towels.
- Pour sugar into a small container, and once the doughnuts have cooled slightly toss the doughnut into the sugar, and coat on both sides.
- Be sure to fry only a couple at a time.