1/4 Photos of Chinese Buffet Style Donuts
We have all enjoyed these simple to make donuts. Now you can make them at home. From Copykat.com (http://www.copykat.com)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1/3 cup sugar
- oil, to deep fry in
- 1Use either a deep fryer, or a large deep skillet.
- 2Be sure to add enough of oil to line the bottom of the pan a couple of inches deep.
- 3Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- 4Remove biscuits from can and fry a few at a time in the fryer.
- 5When browned on one side, turn over.
- 6When golden brown on both sides remove from oil, and drain on paper towels.
- 7Pour sugar into a small container, and once the doughnuts have cooled slightly toss the doughnut into the sugar, and coat on both sides.
- 8Be sure to fry only a couple at a time.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Buffet Style Donuts
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 291.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g