Serve these delicious crepes with sweet & sour sauce on the side or another of your favorite oriental sauces. You may serve these as an appetizer or part of a Chinese meal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 36 cooked egg roll crepes (, see Chinese Egg Roll Wrap)
- 3 cups Chinese cabbage, finely chopped (use regular cabbage if not available)
- 1 (6 ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups minced pork or 2 cups chicken, browned & cooked
- 1 egg
- lite olive oil
- 1In a large bowl combine the cabbage, water chestnuts& green onion.
- 2Pour the boiling water over them and let stand 5 minutes.
- 3Drain completely, let all the water drain off.
- 4Stir in the pinch of salt, soy,catsup, lemon juice, honey& pork (chicken).
- 5Place about two tbsp on each crepe.
- 6Fold up the bottom of the crepe then fold in the sides and finally bring down the top.
- 7Brush overlapping edges with the beaten egg and seal (press together).
- 8Carefully drop the crepes into about 1 inch of HOT oil (or use deep fryer 350F).
- 9Fry until crisp brown.
- 10Drain on paper towel.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chinese Pork or Chicken Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 12.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 82.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
egg roll crepes