Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'm on a Chipotle kick! Recipe from Tabasco.
Make and share this Chipotle Fried Catfish recipe from Food.com.
- Place catfish in a bowl and sprinkle with TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce; toss well. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Combine cornmeal, corn flour, and salt in another bowl and mix well.
- Heat 2 inches of oil in a deep-fryer to 375°F.
- Coat catfish pieces with cornmeal mixture and fry 5 minutes or until golden brown and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Drain on paper towels and serve hot.