Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sweet and Crunchy! I used Cinnamon Apple Cream Cheese Spread from Recipezaar and altered it a little bit
- Follow the directions for the Cinnamon Apple Cream Cheese Spread:.
- In a medium bowl cream butter and cream cheese together, until just incorporated.
- Add 1 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon and beat till blended.
- Add frozen apple juice concentrate and beat till smooth.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Turn on deep fryer to about 325°F.
- Take wonton skin, place about 1 teaspoon of the spread in the middle of the wonton skin.
- Wet outer edges of wonton skin. Fold together, press firmly.
- Place in deep fryer until golden.
- Remove from deep fryer, place on plate or baking pan. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on each side. Allow to cool before eating!
I made these for an asian themed party. Everyone went crazy over them. I didn't like them that much but i am a chocolate lover. I'm leaving 4 stars because everyone loved them. Very creative! I think i might try to fill them with nutella next time. Thanks!