Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy to assemble appetizer. The prep time is for refrigerating overnight.
Make and share this Clam Puffs recipe from Food.com.
- Combine clams, liquid and egg yolks in a medium bowl.
- Add flour. baking powder, melted butter, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Beat egg whites to stiff peaks.
- Fold into clam mixture.
- Chill over night.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or large frying pan to 375°F Drop mixture by teaspoonfuls, do not crowd.
- Fry until golden brown and crisp, turning once.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and serve hot.