Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Creamy coconut shrimp wrapped up in a wonton bundle and served with a sweet cocktail sauce.
Make and share this Coconut Shrimp Wontons recipe from Food.com.
- Combine shrimp, coconut, cream cheese and 1/2 cup shrimp sauce in mixing bowl.
- Place about 2 teaspoons shrimp mixture onto one corner of one wonton wrapper; moisten edges with water.
- Fold in half to form triangle; press firmly to seal.
- Repeat with remaining won ton wrappers and shrimp mixture.
- Pour oil into large skillet to 1/4-inch depth.
- Heat over high heat for 1 minute.
- Fry wontons for about 30 seconds on each side or until light golden brown.
- Remove from skillet; drain.
- Combine remaining cocktail sauce and honey in small bowl and serve with wontons.