Creamy coconut shrimp wrapped up in a wonton bundle and served with a sweet cocktail sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine shrimp, coconut, cream cheese and 1/2 cup shrimp sauce in mixing bowl.
- 2Place about 2 teaspoons shrimp mixture onto one corner of one wonton wrapper; moisten edges with water.
- 3Fold in half to form triangle; press firmly to seal.
- 4Repeat with remaining won ton wrappers and shrimp mixture.
- 5Pour oil into large skillet to 1/4-inch depth.
- 6Heat over high heat for 1 minute.
- 7Fry wontons for about 30 seconds on each side or until light golden brown.
- 8Remove from skillet; drain.
- 9Combine remaining cocktail sauce and honey in small bowl and serve with wontons.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Shrimp Wontons
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.7
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 101.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce