These are pretty much an exact copy of the delicious juicy and crispy tenders we all know and love from Chili's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1Honey Mustard Sauce:.
- 2Combine ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill until needed.
- 3Heat shortening or oil in fryer to 350 degrees F.
- 5Combine beaten egg, milk, chicken broth, salt and pepper in a medium.
- 6bowl. Whisk to dissolve salt. Whisk in 1 cup self-rising flour. Let batter sit for 5 minutes.
- 7Coat chicken pieces with dry flour, then dip chicken into batter. Allow excess batter to drip off, then place battered chicken into the hot oil and fry for 7 to 9 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Do not overload fryer. Fry 3-4 pieces at a time.
- 9Drain fried chicken strips on paper towels.
- 10Serve with the honey mustard dressing on the side for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Chili's Chicken Crispers
Serving Size: 1 (1914 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1424.3
- Calories from Fat 1286
- Total Fat 142.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 2396.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 9.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: