These fries are easy to prepare and so tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup boxed pancake mix
- 2 cups club soda
- 1Prepare batter.
- 2Combine seasoning mixture and store in a tightly covered container.
- 3Allow 1 tsp seasoning for each cup of prepared batter.
- 4Potatoes: Without thawing, open bag of fries and dust them lightly but evenly in flour, letting them dry on waxed paper lined cookie sheet for a few minutes.
- 5Coat the floured French fries evenly in the batter and fry in small portions at a time in 385 F oil (at least 2" deep) in an electric fry pan.
- 6Turn fries once to brown evenly.
- 7Remove with tongs to drain on paper towels.
- 8Serve at once.
- 9The batter can be repeated as needed to coat the frozen fries.
- 10Fajita Fries: Add 1/2 ts ground cumin in each cup of prepared batter that includes the seasoning mix given above.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Copycat Hardee's Seasoned Fries
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.3
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 209.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: