Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These fries are easy to prepare and so tasty!
Make and share this Copycat Hardee's Seasoned Fries recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare batter.
- Combine seasoning mixture and store in a tightly covered container.
- Allow 1 tsp seasoning for each cup of prepared batter.
- Potatoes: Without thawing, open bag of fries and dust them lightly but evenly in flour, letting them dry on waxed paper lined cookie sheet for a few minutes.
- Coat the floured French fries evenly in the batter and fry in small portions at a time in 385 F oil (at least 2" deep) in an electric fry pan.
- Turn fries once to brown evenly.
- Remove with tongs to drain on paper towels.
- Serve at once.
- The batter can be repeated as needed to coat the frozen fries.
- Fajita Fries: Add 1/2 ts ground cumin in each cup of prepared batter that includes the seasoning mix given above.