Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These fries are easy to prepare and so tasty!
Make and share this Copycat Hardee's Seasoned Fries recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare batter.
- Combine seasoning mixture and store in a tightly covered container.
- Allow 1 tsp seasoning for each cup of prepared batter.
- Potatoes: Without thawing, open bag of fries and dust them lightly but evenly in flour, letting them dry on waxed paper lined cookie sheet for a few minutes.
- Coat the floured French fries evenly in the batter and fry in small portions at a time in 385 F oil (at least 2" deep) in an electric fry pan.
- Turn fries once to brown evenly.
- Remove with tongs to drain on paper towels.
- Serve at once.
- The batter can be repeated as needed to coat the frozen fries.
- Fajita Fries: Add 1/2 ts ground cumin in each cup of prepared batter that includes the seasoning mix given above.