Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee
Make and share this Corn Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine egg, corn muffin mix, milk and 1 seasoning packet.
- In a separate shallow dish, mix second seasoning packet and flour.
- Insert wooden skewers half way into hot dogs.
- Heat oil to 360 degrees F in a deep-fryer.
- Dredge each beef frank in flour seasoning mix, dust off excess then dip into cornmeal batter.
- Fry 2 to 3 corn dogs at a time for about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm.