Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
Elegant and simple to make
Make and share this Crabbetizers recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces back fin crabmeat, cartilage and shell removed
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, slices
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 egg roll wraps, cut into quarters
- 1 egg, beaten
- sweet and sour sauce, optional
- Combine cream cheese, crabmeat, onions and garlic; mix well.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture onto center of each egg roll quarter.
- Brush edges of each quarter with egg.
- Bring opposite corners of each quarter to center; twist top and press edges to seal.
- Deep fry for 2 minutes in hot oil (375°F), or until golden brown, turning over.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce, if desired.
These were really good and really easy! I made them exactly as posted and they turned out great. Thanks.