1/2 Photos of Crispy Eggplant (Aubergine) Fingers
Just Cher's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel eggplant, cut into finger-size strips.
- 2Combine next 5 ingredients, stir well.
- 3Roll eggplant strips in breadcrumb mixture, dip in egg mixture, and roll again in breadcrumbs.
- 4Fry in hot oil 375 degrees until golden brown.
- 5Drain on paper towels.
- 6Serve with your favorite warm marinara sauce.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Eggplant (Aubergine) Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.6
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 76.2 mg
- Sodium 540.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: