Deep-fried. Cheesy too!! Kids will surely love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate fish fillet with pepper, salt, egg white and cornflour for 15mins.
- 2Put a piece of cheese in between two slices of fish fillet.
- 3Dip the fish roll in the beaten egg and coat with breadcrumbs.
- 4Heat oil for deep frying and fry fish roll till it turns golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Fish and Cheese Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1034.7
- Calories from Fat 677
- Total Fat 75.3 g
- Saturated Fat 41.7 g
- Cholesterol 920.4 mg
- Sodium 2545.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 71.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: