Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Favorite at picnics. Delicious hot or cold.
Make and share this Crispy Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a large resealable plastic bag or shallow bowl, combine 2 2/3 cups flour, garlic salt, paprika, 2 1/2 teaspoons pepper and poultry seasoning.
- In another bowl, beat eggs and water; add salt and remaining flour and pepper.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture, then shake or dredge in flour mixture.
- In a deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 365 degrees.
- Fry chicken, several pieces at a time, for about 10 minutes, turning once or until the chicken is golden brown and crispy and the juices run clear.
- Drain on paper towels.