Haven't tried this one yet. Sounds good though!!
Make and share this Crispy Fried Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, cornmeal, cornstarch, salt, paprika, orageno, sage and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl, beat eggs and water.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture; place in the bag, a few pieces at a time, and shake until coated.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1 inch of oil to 350°F.
- Fry chicken, a few pieces at a time, for 3-5 minutes on each side or until golden and crispy.
- Place in two ungreased 15 by 10-inch baking pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.