1/3 Photos of Crispy Fried Chicken
1 hr 5 mins
Boyz 5's Note:
Haven't tried this one yet. Sounds good though!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, cornmeal, cornstarch, salt, paprika, orageno, sage and pepper.
- 2In a shallow bowl, beat eggs and water.
- 3Dip chicken in egg mixture; place in the bag, a few pieces at a time, and shake until coated.
- 4In an electric skillet, heat 1 inch of oil to 350°F.
- 5Fry chicken, a few pieces at a time, for 3-5 minutes on each side or until golden and crispy.
- 6Place in two ungreased 15 by 10-inch baking pans.
- 7Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.9
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 146.0 mg
- Sodium 703.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 31.6 g