1/15 Photos of Crispy Tilapia
Crispy! Serve with tartar sauce. You can cut into small pieces before breading so the kids can eat like nuggets. You can also deep fry! Stays crispy for packing in a lunch or picnic! A major importance in artisanal fishing in Africa and the Levant, and are of increasing importance in aquaculture around the world.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt and pepper fish.
- 2Dust fillets with 1/3 cup of flour.
- 3Mix egg with buttermilk in one bowl.
- 4Mix flour, corn meal, baking soda and baking powder, Old Bay in another bowl.
- 5Dip all floured fish into egg then flour mixture.
- 6Heat oil medium-high in large pan.
- 7Fry, turning after 2 minutes on each side.
- 8Salt as soon as you take out of pan.
- 9Should be done in three batches.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (425 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.2
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 217.9 mg
- Sodium 435.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 74.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning