Guilt-free and delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine pork, water chestnuts, green onions, soy sauce, salt, cornstarch and ginger in a medium bowl; mix well.
- 2Place a half teaspoon of the pork mixture in center of each wonton skin.
- 3Fold wonton skin over filling to form a triangle.
- 4Turn top of triangle down to meet fold.
- 5Turn over; moisten one corner with water.
- 6Overlap opposite corner over moistened corner; press firmly.
- 7Heat oil in wok or large saucepan over medium-high heat to 375F/190C.
- 8Deep fry wontons, a few at a time, 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- 9Drain on paper towels.
- 10Serve warm with Asian Dipping Sauce (recipe on Recipezaar) or catsup and hot mustard or sweet& sour sauce, as desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crispy Wontons
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.6
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 562.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 13.1 g