Jamie Renee's Note:
These are an addictive crunchy snack that are great with spicy Mexican style soups. Add more or less seasoning according to your tastes and preferences. You won't be able to stop eating them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice tortillas into thin strips 1/4-inch wide.
- 2Next cut tortillas in half through the center.
- 3Heat oil over medium heat until bubbly.
- 4Drop in tortilla strips and season with half of seasoning while frying.
- 5Turn constantly and cook until browned and crispy, about five minutes.
- 6Transfer to paper towels and season with remaining seasoning.
- 7Great served with soups, such as Southwest Chicken Black Bean (Southwest Chicken Black Bean Soup).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crunchy Strips
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.3
- Calories from Fat 362
- Total Fat 40.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 319.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g