Entered for safe-keeping for ZWT. From rampouch.com, which features Czech recipes for North American kitchens. Serve with tarter sauce, boiled potatoes and salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip cheese slices into flour to form a light coating on all surfaces.
- 2Dip each slice into lightly beaten egg and coat completely.
- 3Dip each slice into breadcrumbs and coat completely, pat crumbs onto any areas that are not coated.
- 4Pour oil into deep frying pan to a depth of 1/2 inch. Heat to 375 degrees F. (Or heat oil in deep fryer.).
- 5Carefully place slices in pan and fry on one side for about 20 - 30 seconds, or until golden-brown.
- 6Turn and fry on the other side for another 20 - 30 seconds until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Czech Fried Cheese (Smažený Sýr)
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 430.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: