Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Bitsy's Kitchen.
Make and share this Deep Fried Candy Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- chocolate covered candy bar, chilled (Mars,Snickers, Almond Joy, Twix, KitKat etc.)
- oil (for frying)
- Combine egg, milk and vegetable oil in a cup.
- In a bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well with a whisk.
- Cover and chill for a few minutes as you heat the oil.
- Drop the chilled candy bar in the batter and then gently place into the oil.
- Fry just until the outside is golden.
- Remove and drain on brown paper.
- Allow to cool a minute before serving.