Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From Bitsy's Kitchen.
Make and share this Deep Fried Candy Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Combine egg, milk and vegetable oil in a cup.
- In a bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well with a whisk.
- Cover and chill for a few minutes as you heat the oil.
- Drop the chilled candy bar in the batter and then gently place into the oil.
- Fry just until the outside is golden.
- Remove and drain on brown paper.
- Allow to cool a minute before serving.