From Bitsy's Kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine egg, milk and vegetable oil in a cup.
- 2In a bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 3Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix well with a whisk.
- 4Cover and chill for a few minutes as you heat the oil.
- 5Drop the chilled candy bar in the batter and then gently place into the oil.
- 6Fry just until the outside is golden.
- 7Remove and drain on brown paper.
- 8Allow to cool a minute before serving.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Fried Candy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.8
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 284.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.8 g