1/1 Photo of Deep-Fried Ice Cream
O.K. so this is definitely not diet food. But it is way good. I had this in college at a wonderful Mexican restaurant. You can make up the ice cream balls up to 2 days in advance if stored in an airtight container. This is very easily made into a half batch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Form ice cream into balls about the size of a baseball. You will need to put each one in the freezer as you make them.
- 2Roll each in corn flakes then roll in eggs, then once more in flakes to completely coat.
- 3Immediately put back in freezer to harden.
- 4Heat enough oil to cover the ice cream as it cooks.
- 5When oil is hot dip ice cream in for 15 seconds or just till lightly browned.
- 6Drain on paper towel and sprinkle with cinnamon, put a dollop of cream on top, and drizzle with honey.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep-Fried Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1505 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3361.2
- Calories from Fat 1374
- Total Fat 152.7 g
- Saturated Fat 91.5 g
- Cholesterol 927.8 mg
- Sodium 1554.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 455.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 379.1 g
- Protein 57.6 g