1/2 Photos of Deep-Fried Jalapeno Slices
If you love jalapenos, you will love this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix together flour, salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, eggs and beer together until well combined.
- 2Heat vegetable oil in a deep fryer or a large heavy pot to 365 degrees.
- 3Dip/coat the jalapeno slices into the batter, then carefully drop into the hot oil.
- 4Fry until browned (the slices will float to the surface when fully cooked, they should be browned and crispy).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep-Fried Jalapeno Slices
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1153.7
- Calories from Fat 1008
- Total Fat 112.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 626.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 7.2 g