I have been playing around with this recipe since I was a teen. I love to make these for friends and they say they are better than the restaurant version. Stacey
- Mix together the eggs and water, set aside.
- combine the Italian bread crumbs, garlic powder, dried oregano and dried parsley.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- in a separate container, mix flour and cornstarch.
- cut mozzarella cheese into any desired shape, rectangle strips are traditional.
- One at a time, dip mozarella slices into the egg mixture, then the breadcrumbs, then the flour.
- fry sticks at 375 F until golden brown and serve with desired dipping sauce.