1/1 Photo of Deep Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
Stacey Sweet's Note:
I have been playing around with this recipe since I was a teen. I love to make these for friends and they say they are better than the restaurant version. Stacey
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the eggs and water, set aside.
- 2combine the Italian bread crumbs, garlic powder, dried oregano and dried parsley.
- 3salt and pepper to taste.
- 4in a separate container, mix flour and cornstarch.
- 5cut mozzarella cheese into any desired shape, rectangle strips are traditional.
- 6One at a time, dip mozarella slices into the egg mixture, then the breadcrumbs, then the flour.
- 7fry sticks at 375 F until golden brown and serve with desired dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 685.9
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 248.6 mg
- Sodium 1630.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 38.4 g