1/15 Photos of Deep Fried Oreos
Scott Rhoades's Note:
I had these at a local county fair and just had to try to make them. They are delicious.You can substitute your favorite dry pancake mix for the Bisquick. They are best when eaten warm. If you are want to try a lighter version, use lowfat milk, canola oil, and reduced fat Oreos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend Bisquick, eggs, milk, and 3 tsp oil until smooth.
- 2Preheat your deep fryer to about 375°F (use a thermometer if you wish to deep fry in a pan).
- 3Dip the cookies in the batter mixture until totally covered and then place in the hot oil (cookies will float).
- 4Keep checking and turn over the cookie when bottom side of Oreo is brown.
- 5Keep a close watch because it only takes a short time to brown.
- 6Remove cookies and eat warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Fried Oreos
Serving Size: 1 (1303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.7
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 110.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g