This is a combination recipe-options include cutting the peach in half and filling cavity with an ammerato cookie or vanilla ice cream-put the peach back together-then fry!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take blanched, peeled peaches and roll in the 1/4 cup flour.
- 2Combine the remaining flour, sugar, coconut, cracker crumbs, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- 3In a smaller bowl combine the egg and 1 cup of milk.
- 4Fork into the the flour mixture.
- 5If the batter is to thick add a bit of milk.
- 6Pour oil into a large, deep saucepan so that its around 3 to 4 inches deep-heat to medium high.
- 7Dip peaches in the batter and then into hot oil.
- 8Fry for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9The pan should hold 3 at a time without touching.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep fried Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 588.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: