Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A response to a recipe request, I've heard interesting things over the years about fried pickles but have never tried them myself... :)
- Combine 2 eggs, 1/4 cup flour, milk, worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder; stirring well; set aside.
- Combine cornmeal, 2 cups flour, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- Dip drained pickles into milk mixture and dredge in flour mixture.
- Deep fry at 350 degrees until golden brown.
- Drain, salt and pepper to taste.
- Also works great with pepperoncinis!