A response to a recipe request, I've heard interesting things over the years about fried pickles but have never tried them myself... :)
My Private Note
quart b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 2 eggs, 1/4 cup flour, milk, worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder; stirring well; set aside.
- 2Combine cornmeal, 2 cups flour, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- 3Dip drained pickles into milk mixture and dredge in flour mixture.
- 4Deep fry at 350 degrees until golden brown.
- 5Drain, salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Also works great with pepperoncinis!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Fried Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (1348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1893.8
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 457.1 mg
- Sodium 10149.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 349.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.2 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 63.5 g