1/3 Photos of Deep Fried Tofu With Asian Plum Sauce or Thai Peanut Sauce
This is a crunchy, healthy, no meat appetizer. You can serve with the sauces I have posted or your favorite store bought!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb firm tofu, cut into 1 inch squares and towel dried
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- salt and pepper, to season
- 1Mix together sesame seeds, sugar, cornstarch & flour.
- 2Roll tofu in sesame mixture till well coated.
- 3Heat oil in skillet till hot.
- 4Fry squares till well browned.
- 5Drain on paper towels & set aside.
- 6Arrange on a platter & serve warm with the sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Fried Tofu With Asian Plum Sauce or Thai Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (596 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.0
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g