72 hrs 40 mins
Better than you can Imagine! Cook Time varies..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients except turkey, pot and peanut oil to make a marinade.
- 2Let stand overnight in refrigerator.
- 3Use meat injecting needle to inject all through turkey.
- 4Put turkey and marinade in a large plastic bag and keep in the refrigerator for 1 to 3 days.
- 5Remove in time to bring to room temp before cooking.
- 6Heat oil in a 40-60 quart pot to 325F (Use candy thermometer).
- 7Immerse turkey completely and cook for 4 minutes per pound.
- 8Place a pie tin with holes in the bottom, in the bottom of the deep fryer to prevent sticking.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep-Fried Wild Turkey
Serving Size: 1 (563 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1813.2
- Calories from Fat 872
- Total Fat 96.9 g
- Saturated Fat 25.5 g
- Cholesterol 697.6 mg
- Sodium 6873.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 210.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: