Deep Fry Breading for fried Chicken, pork tenderloin, or fish. This will give you a nice substantial crispy breading for your deep fried foods
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wisk together batter ingediients in a large mixing bowl until smooth. should be the Consistency of runny pancake batter.
- 2Put as much of your meat in the bowl with the batter as you can, and make sure it is all well coated with the batter. let it set for at least 5 minutes.
- 3Combine the dry ingredients in a 9 X 13 baking pan, make sure they are well mixed.
- 4Reserve 1 cup of dry mix and spread it evenly on a platter this keeps the pieces from getting soggy and pulling the breading off of each other.
- 5Use the wet hand, dry hand method and take each battered piece and dredge it in the dry mix until well coated and then move to platter, do not stack the pieces.
- 6only prepare as many pieces as willl fit in your deep fryer in one batch.
- 7Do each batch seperately just before putting in fryer and fry until medium brown following your Fryers directions.
- 8Don't try to Stretch the dry mix, when it gets soggy and too clumpy, make a new batch of dry mix.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep Fry Breading
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.1
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.7 mg
- Sodium 148.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lawry's Seasoned Salt