What can I say about these crab cakes, except "They are really, really good"!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a med-sized saucepan.
- 2Sauté celery, onion, and green pepper, until tender.
- 3Add mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- 4Move mixture to a lg. mixing bowl, and add parsley, crabmeat, and 2 well-beaten eggs. Mix well with hands.
- 5Fold in diced hard-boiled eggs and 1 cup breadcrumbs.
- 6Mold with medium ice cream scoop into crab cakes.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining breadcrumbs.
- 8Broil to cook 30 minutes.
- 9•To prepare these deep-fried:
- 10Beat 2 eggs with 1/2 cup milk.
- 11Roll each crab cake in this mixture, then roll in dish of 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- 12Deep fry at 375°F, until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deviled Crab Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 850.3
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 478.4 mg
- Sodium 1511.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 53.0 g