Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
What can I say about these crab cakes, except "They are really, really good"!
Make and share this Deviled Crab Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a med-sized saucepan.
- Sauté celery, onion, and green pepper, until tender.
- Add mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Move mixture to a lg. mixing bowl, and add parsley, crabmeat, and 2 well-beaten eggs. Mix well with hands.
- Fold in diced hard-boiled eggs and 1 cup breadcrumbs.
- Mold with medium ice cream scoop into crab cakes.
- Sprinkle with remaining breadcrumbs.
- Broil to cook 30 minutes.
- •To prepare these deep-fried:
- Beat 2 eggs with 1/2 cup milk.
- Roll each crab cake in this mixture, then roll in dish of 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry at 375°F, until golden brown.