Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is another of my cousin's recipes. she say's it is the reason her boyfriend sticks around. In this recipe she swears by Colman's Irish mustard. it also very important you buy country ham instead of regular
- Combine eggs and buttermilk.
- Combine flour and spices.
- dredge chicken through egg and buttermilk.
- coat with seasoned flour.
- fry in oil about six minutes on each side.
- fry Ham in a little butter.
- spread mustard on rolls and add cheese.
- add chicken and Ham and enjoy!