This is another of my cousin's recipes. she say's it is the reason her boyfriend sticks around. In this recipe she swears by Colman's Irish mustard. it also very important you buy country ham instead of regular
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine eggs and buttermilk.
- 2Combine flour and spices.
- 3dredge chicken through egg and buttermilk.
- 4coat with seasoned flour.
- 5fry in oil about six minutes on each side.
- 6fry Ham in a little butter.
- 7spread mustard on rolls and add cheese.
- 8add chicken and Ham and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dria's Country Chicken Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 915.4
- Calories from Fat 598
- Total Fat 66.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.3 mg
- Sodium 2506.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: