1/1 Photo of Dry Garlic Spareribs
12 hrs 4 mins
Love these little suckers. Great football munchies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy sauce, wine vinegar, garlic salt, pepper and sesame oil in a large glass bowl.
- 2Add the cut ribs and toss well.
- 3Marinate at least 6 hours, overnight is perfect.
- 4When ready to cook, heat oil-at least 2 inches deep-to 375 degrees.
- 5In a strong bag combine the flour and cornstarch.
- 6Drain the ribs and add to flour mixture and toss well.
- 7Fry ribs in batches, depending on the size of your skillet until well browned and crisp.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dry Garlic Spareribs
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 817.5
- Calories from Fat 530
- Total Fat 58.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 181.7 mg
- Sodium 691.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 38.5 g