Love these little suckers. Great football munchies!
Make and share this Dry Garlic Spareribs recipe from Food.com.
- Combine soy sauce, wine vinegar, garlic salt, pepper and sesame oil in a large glass bowl.
- Add the cut ribs and toss well.
- Marinate at least 6 hours, overnight is perfect.
- When ready to cook, heat oil-at least 2 inches deep-to 375 degrees.
- In a strong bag combine the flour and cornstarch.
- Drain the ribs and add to flour mixture and toss well.
- Fry ribs in batches, depending on the size of your skillet until well browned and crisp.