Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a tasty Italian favorite that I always serve with linguine. It looks and tastes just as delicious as in a restaurant and costs a lot less :)
- Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl or pie plate.
- Combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl, plate or pie plate.
- Dip each chicken cutlet in egg mixture and then coat completely with bread crumb mixture.
- Heat half inch of oil in a pan over med-high heat.
- Fry each cutlet and turn over when golden brown.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- When cutlets are crispy and golden on both side and juices run clear, place them on a baking sheet.
- Place a slice of provolone cheese on top of each cutlet and place in the oven.
- In the meantime, heat sauce in the microwave or on the stove top.
- When cheese is melted, remove cutlets from oven and spoon some sauce nicely over each one.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve with your favorite pasta and remaining sauce.