This is a tasty Italian favorite that I always serve with linguine. It looks and tastes just as delicious as in a restaurant and costs a lot less :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl or pie plate.
- 2Combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a shallow bowl, plate or pie plate.
- 3Dip each chicken cutlet in egg mixture and then coat completely with bread crumb mixture.
- 4Heat half inch of oil in a pan over med-high heat.
- 5Fry each cutlet and turn over when golden brown.
- 6Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 7When cutlets are crispy and golden on both side and juices run clear, place them on a baking sheet.
- 8Place a slice of provolone cheese on top of each cutlet and place in the oven.
- 9In the meantime, heat sauce in the microwave or on the stove top.
- 10When cheese is melted, remove cutlets from oven and spoon some sauce nicely over each one.
- 11Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- 12Serve with your favorite pasta and remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy, Authentic Tasting Chicken Parmesan (Parmigiana)
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.9
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 189.7 mg
- Sodium 980.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 49.3 g