1/2 Photos of Easy Calamari Cajun Style With Lime Vinaigrette
Very quick, tasty and simple to make. Can also be used with prawns (shrimp) or fish fillets. Garnish with lemon wedges. Simply delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Slice squid tubes in to rings.
- 3Combine flour and cajun seasoning in a ziploc bag and toss.
- 4Deep fry for 30/40 seconds.
- 6In a food processor, process everything except the oil.
- 7Slowly drizzle in the oil until emulsified.
- 8Add chopped coriander.
- 9Place into a bowl for 30mins for the flavours to develop.
- 10Serve on the side or drizzle some of the vinaigrette over the calamari.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Calamari Cajun Style With Lime Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 395.6
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 194.1 mg
- Sodium 289.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: