Very quick, tasty and simple to make. Can also be used with prawns (shrimp) or fish fillets. Garnish with lemon wedges. Simply delicious
- Slice squid tubes in to rings.
- Combine flour and cajun seasoning in a ziploc bag and toss.
- Deep fry for 30/40 seconds.
- In a food processor, process everything except the oil.
- Slowly drizzle in the oil until emulsified.
- Add chopped coriander.
- Place into a bowl for 30mins for the flavours to develop.
- Serve on the side or drizzle some of the vinaigrette over the calamari.