1/1 Photo of Easy Chinese Fried Chicken
1 hr 15 mins
Ever wonder how to make chinese fried chicken? I think you will be pleased! Its fairly easy, You will need - 1 large Pot for deep frying, 1 Large Bowl, and 1 Medium Bowl. To separate the egg yolks a helpful hint, use the shell! If you don't believe in throwing things out, check out my easy chinese unfried rice for use of egg whites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a large bowl Separate egg yolks from egg whites, and put the egg whites on the side.
- 2Add Soy sauce, Chili powder, Sugar, Garlic Powder, and Duck sauce.
- 3Place chicken inside large bowl and rub chicken generously.
- 4Let marinate for approx 30 minutes (unless your impatient).
- 5Place flour in a medium sized bowl (use less flour, you can add more later).
- 6Heat Oil to a medium heat in a decent sized pot, deep frying is quickest.
- 7Take chicken from the marinade and cover with flour.
- 8Place in oil and cook for approximately 30 minutes (Smaller Pieces Less Time).
- 9When browned appropriately remove from oil and place on a plate with napkins.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Chinese Fried Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (432 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2005.8
- Calories from Fat 1008
- Total Fat 112.0 g
- Saturated Fat 32.0 g
- Cholesterol 673.6 mg
- Sodium 1072.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 135.2 g