This is a super easy, good crab Rangoon recipe that I found in our local paper. Hope you like it!
My Private Note
crab ra ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 1 quart saucepan over medium low heat, heat oil until smoking.
- 2Meanwhile, in a small bowl,c ombine crab, cream cheese and marinade.
- 3Mix with a fork until well blended.
- 4Fill and fold won ton skins according to directions on the package.
- 5Use about 1 tsp of filling in each.
- 6Fry won tons one at a time in hot oil for about 10 seconds or until golden brown.
- 7Remove with a slotted spoon and place on paper towels to drain.
- 8Serve warm or room temperature, using more marinade as a dipping sauce, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Crab Rangoon
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 714.7
- Calories from Fat 503
- Total Fat 55.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.0 mg
- Sodium 526.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 15.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cream cheese with chives
sesame and ginger marinade