Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a super easy, good crab Rangoon recipe that I found in our local paper. Hope you like it!
Make and share this Easy Crab Rangoon recipe from Food.com.
- In a 1 quart saucepan over medium low heat, heat oil until smoking.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl,c ombine crab, cream cheese and marinade.
- Mix with a fork until well blended.
- Fill and fold won ton skins according to directions on the package.
- Use about 1 tsp of filling in each.
- Fry won tons one at a time in hot oil for about 10 seconds or until golden brown.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and place on paper towels to drain.
- Serve warm or room temperature, using more marinade as a dipping sauce, if desired.