Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious! and no meat
Make and share this Easy Egg Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in electric frying pan to 350 degrees.
- Place cabbage in large bowl. Mix in soy sauce, garlic salt, pepper and scallions.
- Divide up the cabbage mixture and roll in egg wrappers. Use pastry brush with water to seal edges.
- Place up to 4 egg rolls at a time into hot oil. When browned on one side, carefully turn over to brown other side.
- When completely browned, remove from oil. Place on paper towels and pat off excess oil.
- Serve with duck or soy sauce.