Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are fun and easy!
Make and share this Easy Fried Ravioli Appetizer recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ravioli, frozen cheese (small square ones)
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix (two packages or so)
- 3⁄4 cup marinara sauce, hot
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk dressing, the thick kind
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Melt the fat in a small cast iron skillet to a medium high temperature. (If you have a deep fryer, just use that).
- Fry the ravioli a few at a time until crispy and brown, just about 2 - 3 minutes per side.
- Shake half of the ravioli in a paper bag with the dry buttermilk dressing mix while they are still hot and the other half in the salt and pepper.
- Serve with piping hot marinara sauce and cold buttermilk dressing for dipping.