Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was given to my husband by an Asian woman at work. They are really good.
Make and share this Egg Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean beef or 1 lb pork
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup dried Chinese mushrooms (I can never find these)
- 2 cups cabbage (Napa preferably, but I use regular)
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (tablespoon)
- 1⁄4 cup green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1 package egg roll wrap
- Soak bean sprouts and mushrooms in water for 25 min.
- Drain and chop Chop cabbage, coleslaw style Mix all ingredients together Add 5 1/2 T to each eggroll wrap.
- Roll up and fry in hot peanut oil.