A spicy fritter full of taste. Great as a side dish, or in between pita bread as a sandwich like my husband likes it. Leftovers can be refrigerator and eaten cold. *these measurements are approximate, I'm not good at keeping measurements*
- Boil cauliflower until tender but not mushy.
- Once cauliflower is done drain, put in a large bowl.
- Separate the floret, keep it somewhat chunky. So cut it into half or fourths.
- Meanwhile chop garlic and hot pepper together in a mortar or food processor well.
- Add hot pepper,garlic,chopped parsley,1 beaten egg,flour,milk, and salt to taste.
- Batter should be thin, a tiny bit thinner than pancake batter.
- If batter is too thick, add a bit water. If batter is too thin, add more flour.
- Mix well together with a spoon.
- Meanwhile let oil get hot enough to fry.
- You can make the fritters large or small.
- Add mixture to oil with a tablespoon.
- Two tablespoon full of mixture will make a large fritter.
- Let fry until golden.
- Squeeze lemon on top (optional).