My husband's invention, who knows how he came up with the idea but it is good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, cheetohs and Spike seasoning together on a plate.
- 2Beat the egg and milk together.
- 3Dip the chicken pieces in the egg and milk mixture.
- 4Coat the dipped chicken in the flour mixture.
- 5Deep fry the chicken until cooked completely through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Erik's Cheesy Cheetoh Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.2
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 107.4 mg
- Sodium 77.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 21.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: