Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My husband's invention, who knows how he came up with the idea but it is good.
Make and share this Erik's Cheesy Cheetoh Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, cheetohs and Spike seasoning together on a plate.
- Beat the egg and milk together.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the egg and milk mixture.
- Coat the dipped chicken in the flour mixture.
- Deep fry the chicken until cooked completely through.
good dish! i think that this recipe is more for twice the amount of chicken. i ended up throwing half of the mixture away! good dish though
Wow! I can't believe what a great and wonderful idea this was. Thank you Erik for making the world a better place!