Danny Beason's Note:
Use sweet & sour for a dipping sauce or make your own.April Beason
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowel, blend together the ground chuck and pork, onion, green pepper and carrot.
- 2Place about 2 Tsp of the meat mixture along the center of the wrapper.
- 3The filling should be no bigger round than your thumb or the wrapper will burn before the meat is cooked.
- 4Fold one edge of the wrapper over to the other.
- 5Fold the outer edge in slightly, then continue to roll into a cylinder.
- 6Wet your finger and wet the edge to seal.
- 7Repeat with the remaining wrappers, and filling, keeping finished lumpia covered to prevent drying.
- 8Heat oil in a 9" skillet at medium to medium high heat untiloil is 365 to 375 degrees F.
- 9Fry 3-4 limpia at a time.
- 10It should only take 2-3 minutes on each side.
- 11The lumpia will be nicely browned when done.
- 12Drain on paper towels.
- 13You can cut each lumpia into thirds for a party, if you like.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Filipino Lumpia
Serving Size: 1 (1699 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1525.2
- Calories from Fat 1436
- Total Fat 159.6 g
- Saturated Fat 24.1 g
- Cholesterol 84.7 mg
- Sodium 90.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: