Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A light batter with a delicate flavour
Make and share this Fish Goujons in Tea Batter recipe from Food.com.
- 100 g self raising flour
- 225 ml cold black tea
- 4 fish fillets, cut into fish finger sized pieces
- oil (for frying)
- salt and pepper
- put flour in a bowl and season lightly.
- make a well in the centre and gradually beat in the tea to make a thin batter that just coats the back of a spoon.
- dry fish with a paper towel toss in flour then dip in batterr.
- Deep fry or shallow fry until chrisp and golden.