A change from chicken nuggets! Makes nice little appetizers or an easy lunch, with some french fries and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oil to 350 degrees F.
- 2In med size bowl beat egg, milk, salt, and pepper.
- 4In another medium size bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- 5Dip nuggets into drench mixture,drain and coat well in dredge.
- 6Carefully place few nuggets at a time into hot oil.
- 7Fish will float when golden brown and done.
- 8About 2 minutes.
- 9Best to use electric fryer with basket.
- 10Drain onto paper towels, serve right away with tartar or coctail sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1555.1
- Calories from Fat 1344
- Total Fat 149.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 116.0 mg
- Sodium 1311.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 38.5 g