From the City Times newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g salmon or 500 g tuna or 500 g mackerel (boiled, bones removed and cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 3 boiled potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 2 onions, peeled,washed and chopped
- 200 g leeks, washed and chopped
- 6 fresh curry leaves, washed and torn
- 3 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 eggs
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 green chilies, chopped
- oil, to fry
- water, as required
- 1Heat 2 tbsps.
- 2of oil in a pan.
- 3Add onions, curry leaves, green chillies and leeks to it.
- 4Mix well and cook for 5 minutes until the onions are golden brown.
- 5Add salt, pepper and turmeric powders.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Add fish, mix well and remove from heat.
- 8Add potatoes and mix well.
- 9To make a pastry, mix the flour, a pinch of turmeric powder, salt to taste, one egg and water till you get a thick batter.
- 10In a flat frying pan, prepare pancakes with this batter.
- 11Put the fish mixture in the middle of these pancakes and roll them out neatly.
- 12Beat the other egg and dip the rolls completely in it.
- 13Then roll these in breadcrumbs and fry until golden brown.
- 14Drain on clean paper kitchen napkins and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 698.5
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 170.7 mg
- Sodium 326.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 42.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: