Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Fresh flour tortilla filled with tartar sauce tomatoes and iceberg lettuce as an option jalapeno peppers and white fried fish (tilapia)
- Place buttermilk in a shallow dish.
- Place seafood breading in another dish.
- Heat 1 oz of vegetable oil in a medium saute pan.
- Dip talapia fillet in buttermilk then into breading mixture.
- Carefully place fillet into hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Heat flour tortilla (in microwave on high for 30 seconds) and place on a plate.
- Spread tartar sauce across tortilla and add fried talapia fillet.
- Add lettuce, tomato and jalapeno.
- Fold tortilla over and serve as a wrap.