Blue Korn Inc.'s Note:
Fresh flour tortilla filled with tartar sauce tomatoes and iceberg lettuce as an option jalapeno peppers and white fried fish (tilapia)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place buttermilk in a shallow dish.
- 2Place seafood breading in another dish.
- 3Heat 1 oz of vegetable oil in a medium saute pan.
- 4Dip talapia fillet in buttermilk then into breading mixture.
- 5Carefully place fillet into hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- 6Heat flour tortilla (in microwave on high for 30 seconds) and place on a plate.
- 7Spread tartar sauce across tortilla and add fried talapia fillet.
- 8Add lettuce, tomato and jalapeno.
- 9Fold tortilla over and serve as a wrap.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 590.3
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 64.9 mg
- Sodium 515.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: