Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Fresh flour tortilla filled with tartar sauce tomatoes and iceberg lettuce as an option jalapeno peppers and white fried fish (tilapia)
- 1 tilapia fillet
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup breading for seafood (such as Zatarains)
- 1 ounce vegetable oil
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 ounce tartar sauce
- 1 ounce chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lettuce
- Place buttermilk in a shallow dish.
- Place seafood breading in another dish.
- Heat 1 oz of vegetable oil in a medium saute pan.
- Dip talapia fillet in buttermilk then into breading mixture.
- Carefully place fillet into hot oil and fry until golden brown.
- Heat flour tortilla (in microwave on high for 30 seconds) and place on a plate.
- Spread tartar sauce across tortilla and add fried talapia fillet.
- Add lettuce, tomato and jalapeno.
- Fold tortilla over and serve as a wrap.