Prep 35 mins
Cook 10 mins
The "incredible, edible egg" just became even more incredible!
Make and share this French Fried Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and mash them with a fork.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, salt, pepper, Tabasco sauce, relish and mayonnaise; blend well.
- Stuff the egg whites with the mixture, put the eggs back together and hold with toothpicks.
- Dip the eggs into 2 beaten egg yolks, then flour and breadcrumbs.
- Fry in deep fat until golden brown.
- Drain eggs on brown paper and remove toothpicks.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the eggs while they are still piping hot.