Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 10 mins
The "incredible, edible egg" just became even more incredible!
Make and share this French Fried Deviled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and mash them with a fork.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, salt, pepper, Tabasco sauce, relish and mayonnaise; blend well.
- Stuff the egg whites with the mixture, put the eggs back together and hold with toothpicks.
- Dip the eggs into 2 beaten egg yolks, then flour and breadcrumbs.
- Fry in deep fat until golden brown.
- Drain eggs on brown paper and remove toothpicks.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the eggs while they are still piping hot.