The "incredible, edible egg" just became even more incredible!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- 2Remove yolks and mash them with a fork.
- 3Add Worcestershire sauce, dry mustard, salt, pepper, Tabasco sauce, relish and mayonnaise; blend well.
- 4Stuff the egg whites with the mixture, put the eggs back together and hold with toothpicks.
- 5Dip the eggs into 2 beaten egg yolks, then flour and breadcrumbs.
- 6Fry in deep fat until golden brown.
- 7Drain eggs on brown paper and remove toothpicks.
- 8Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the eggs while they are still piping hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Fried Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.2
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 241.3 mg
- Sodium 297.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: