1/2 Photos of French Zucchini Fritters
Polar Bear's Note:
Super fast appetizer or garnish. This is Michelin chef George Boyer's recipe. It can be served at aperitif time or as garnish for fish or grilled meat. Elegant and super easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all the ingredients for the fritter batter in a bowl and beat until smooth.
- 2Cut the zucchini into even slives about 1/5 inch thick.
- 3Dip the slives in the fritter batter and fry four-by-four in hot oil.
- 4Drain on absorbent paper.
- 5Season the fritters with fleur de sel.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Zucchini Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 57.1 mg
- Sodium 127.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: