1/1 Photo of Fried Almond Chicken
Please note that this is an adopted recipe I haven't tried it yet. I hope to do so soon as it looks delicious to me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pat chicken dry with paper towels.
- 2Cut into strips 1/2" wide by 3" long.
- 3Stir soy sauce, rice wine, chicken stock, sugar, cornstarch, ginger, and garlic together.
- 4Place chicken in marinade, turning to coat.
- 5Marinate at least one hour, turning chicken after half an hour.
- 6Remove chicken from marinade and drain on paper towels.
- 7Beat egg slightly with 1/2 teaspoon water.
- 8One by one, dip chicken pieces in egg and roll in almonds to coat.
- 9Let almond coated pieces set 15 minutes.
- 10Heat oil to 350°F Fry chicken pieces in batches one layer deep until crisp, golden brown.
- 11Be sure to let oil come back up to 350°F between batches.
- 12Drain on paper towels and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Almond Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 925.9
- Calories from Fat 562
- Total Fat 62.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 243.0 mg
- Sodium 1449.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 75.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: